Libssh V0.4.x Download for Mac Updated

Libssh V0.4.x Download for Mac

Write your thoughts in our old-fashioned annotate

MacUpdate Comment Policy. We strongly recommend leaving comments, however comments with abusive words, bullying, personal attacks of whatever type will be moderated.

RunHomeSlow

Mar 18 2022

Version: i.1.0

Tried that app yesterday on a Late 2013 iMac with no hard disk. Installed flawlessly on a USB external Hard Bulldoze with no operating organisation on it. Installed Big Sur with Patched Sur... All worked first shot, no .ktexts have to be patched. Keen job!

twamya6

Nov 18 2021

Version: 1.0.1

I keep getting this message, Delight aid. "Error 1x254 Bulletin: "/Volumes/Laissez passer is non a valid volume mount point." Output: ""

twamya6

Nov 18 2021

Version: one.0.1

It wont let me install it says "Patched Sur" can't be opened because Apple cannot bank check it for malicious software.

paulrichards78

Nov 10 2021

Version: one.0.0

Doesn't work Become this fault AccessDeniedAccess DeniedKP6T2GC455VKHYG0q941hnAh9W57v6hVgPAV8LYZjo4i09tu8Br7l/rdXMGvZqBZzwGVl1Wk6oA06oAwxsEB+o8UbIY=

paulbraun154

Apr 30 2021

Version: 0.1.ii

I think it's GREAT! I installed it onto a MacBook Pro (mid 2012) with Intel i5 and 8Gb RAM. Immediately subsequently the installation, the WiFi and Ethernet had stopped working, only I soon sorted this out past using the Patched Sur app installed nether Applications on my hard drive. I did this afterwards watching ane or two videos by Mr. MacIntosh https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7FRPWLwRlhORhFHHywfqAg on YouTube. I think I'll have to refer to these videos over again, because later on making a Patched Sur USB installer using Catalina on my MacBook Pro (mid 2012) with 500Gb HDD, which took ages, I tin can't make another i on my MacBook Air (early 2014) with 256Gb SSD. I don't know if these two versions are the aforementioned, though. I now no longer accept Catalina on my MacBook Pro (mid 2012) either!

andrewwashington

April xix 2021

Version: 0.i.2

i have an iMac belatedly-2009 running Catalina 10.15.7 with 2.8Ghz Quad-Core i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD and ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb and it upgrades to Big Sur fine and no problems with slow/sluggish video just no working Wi-Fi or Ethernet so basically bricked. equally its merely a machine we use for It support just booted up the Catalina USB, wiped the disk and reinstalled fine. anyone with a solution please link the URL and will try once more.

robertogpinedajr

I ran into a few hiccups (which I doubtable are due to some missteps on my part), only was ultimately able to update my iMac 2012. Loving the fact that a 9 yr-old machine still gets to bask the latest MacOS! Huge cheers to the developer!

ubensova

Okay, cool, great, my app is awesome, however, I DO NOT desire information technology hosted on other sites than GitHub. To testify I'thousand not kidding, I besides brute-forced Patched Sur to crash when downloading from third-party websites. If you desire the version that will work, just download it from https://github.com/BenSova/Patched-Sur, like pretty much anybody else.

Pollywog

Feb 10 2021

Version: 0.0.4

Worked very well. Smooth with no hicups.

dirk-acx

Does this piece of work on the curre,t releases of Big Sur ore just the Beta versions?

lennart-6

Jan 20 2021

Version: 0.0.4

What an excellent patcher. I've installed Big Sur on an Apple tree Mac Pro Early 2009. Of course I fabricated another changes before I could even install the previous release. My Mac runs fast, smooth and without any issues. I've not meet whatsoever issues or whatsoever dysfunctional issue. It's too a boot to work on a 2009 system with 2021 performance. I besides switch to Windows x without any issues. Be aware that you demand a specific GPU to run Big Sur which can be without a bootscreen. However for installing you do need a GPU with bootscreen. I've patched my Mac to 5.one added a Radeon RX 580 8GB GPU, upgraded the processors to 3.33 Ghz (must accept in my stance), change RAM to 32GB and at concluding, changed the HD to SSD. Last thing I want to say is: A Huge Big thank you for this!!!! Information technology because of people like you lot other can bask their erstwhile hardware for then much longer.

james1313072

January 12 2021

Version: 0.0.iv

Thanks for the Os patch tool, i tin install information technology on my Mid 2010 MacBook Pro its very helpfull but it will exist to unstable and then i just install it on my 2010 Mac Pro so Cheers for the OS

deductiv

December 27 2020

Version: 0.0.4

No problem installing xi.01 on my MacBookPro 9,2. I'll be installing 11.1 before long. I am hoping for an installer that works on my 2012 Mac Pro. Whatsoever info on that?

Richys-Mu

Dec eleven 2020

Version: 0.0.4

I used this yesterday on my unsupported 15" MacBookPro 10.1 (mid 2012) with Quad-Core Intel i7 ii.3 GHz and MacOS Big Sur 11.ane-beta (developer version) with total success! I had been pitiful about that it wasn't supported whatever more and I was gradually migrating to a new 6 core i5 MacMini 2018 with MacOS Big Sur and external graphics. I downloaded the installation instructions on the developer site and followed step past pace (14 steps!) - somewhat hard to understand as at that place are multiple restarts with the selection-primal down and inbetween relaunching the patching software, merely information technology worked very smooth and exacly as described with no glitches catastrophe up in a well working MacOS Large Sur installation. I used an external 128 GB Usb SSD to build the patched MacOS Big Sur installer on instead of a slow Usb-stick. This will also serve equally your future MacOS Big Sur updater with help of a "Patched-Sur.app" that this software places on the drive. This is a multi purpose tool! VERY Convenient !!!

Libssh V0.4.x Download for Mac

Posted by: helencionfibed.blogspot.com

0 Komentar

Post a Comment




banner